Sunday, August 3, 2008

Y SO SRS?

Remember that line in 10 things I hate about you when the girl is like, “I know you can be overwhelmed and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?” well I looked it up, and… well… it really doesn’t matter. But that’s kind of how I feel right now.

Today has been rather over/under whelming. How can it be both you ask? After hanging out at my bros house and coming home and doing nothing til 4 30 a.m., I woke up at 8 a.m. today to eat breakfast with my him. We then said our “goodbyes” and he drove off to Illinois. And by “goodbyes” I mean he punched me on the shoulder and said “good luck in school.”

Then I talked to gato for a bit, and I just felt even more whelmed. Like, sometimes I get grumpy about it for no reason and I don’t know why. Jacy says that’s just what girls do. Get grumpy about Gatos for no reason. But I don’t want to be like that.

Then I passed out and woke up at 1:00 p.m. when I SHOULD have been at Hard Times visiting Nicole but instead I hung out with Jonathan. He never hangs out with me, ever, so I had to take advantage of his offer. We went to Chipotle, talked about how people we used to know have become tools and/or failures, then we walked through Ballston to feel even worse about all of it. HAHA. Oh BALLSTON, what a shit hole.

Then we drove to Udvar Hazy to watch BATMAN. My 3rd time. It gets better every time. I kind of wish Batman were real and were chillin with me right now. Maybe I’d feel less “whelmed.” Oh yes, and also if Heath Ledger were still around. But oh well, it was a great role to end on.

Then I met tio and tia for some Thai and I saw Ms. BRASFIELD!! That was actually really awesome. I love that gurl. I miss her and PK and am e-mailing them tomorrow.

So THEN (this is really pointless, so don’t read on,) I came home and checked my FOTOLOG account which is like a stupid version of a myspace that they used in Argentina. And my friend updated but didn’t post on my wall, so then I got all depressed. It’s sad though cause I think about the people I met there way more than I should. I wonder how they even remember me. Like… the crazy American/Paraguayan vegan who bought overpriced hoodies?? Or the bitch who maybe they can get citizenship from one day? Haha. Or just someone who they may or may not see again that has real no impact on their lives?… it’s weird to think about. But anyways, here’s a lolcat and me and jacy to make you chuckle a bit. And feel less whelmed.

and you know, i'm gonna take the joker's advice, and be a LITTLE LESS SRS now. k bi!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA...LOL at that gata with all the make up on