Wednesday, August 6, 2008

As classy as shauna sand's elegant lucite heels...


So for once in my life I’m going to try to be classy. Instead of spending my Friday night playing with rats or engaging in mildly illegal activities, I’ll be spending it with several gatas and some amigos at a swanky soirée…

okay nevermind. I couldn’t even spell soiree without spell check. I’m going to see the gypsy kings on Friday at wolf trap and since you can take your own food and booze in, it seems classy. Like a classy picnic. But in reality it’s just another excuse for people to get drunk and dance. Which is cool with me. And not very classy…. Unless you’re like the white couples who take the really expensive wine and cheese and legit picnic baskets. But NAH. That’s not me.

I AM gonna make some foodies though. And by me, i mean me and Jacy, so... mostly jacy probably. So take a look at the menu, pick your favorite hummus, and maybe your top 3 and we’ll see with what I come up with. And of course, YOU bring the wine. Teehee.

K. gotta go shower n get ready for MUDIB’S SURPRISE PARTY!... it’s gonna be a very classy affair. So classy, I’m gonna wear my new high waisted black skirt. To match my new ~~manicure~~ of black and glitter nailpolish.

here's the "menu"

Bruschetta

Hummus

Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus

or

sun-dried tomato hummus


Falafel Balls w/ tahini sauce

and!

Garlic bread

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Falafel balls...que ricoooo!!!!!

Jacy said...

and bring 5 dollars. HA!

also, why would you announce that you are going to a "surprise" party.

Erick said...

sigh* too bad im not going and im prolly one of the few that appreciate the gypsy kings for their guitar abilities/music.... either way u shuld make me food!!!!
its ok jacy Mudib is not the type to read blogs lol