Saturday, August 23, 2008

I NEED A BLOG UPDATE

So this past week has been pretty eventful, sort of.
My birthday happened, which was cool. My auntie and uncle and coca and pacho came over to eat dinner with me and my rents. a few other frendzz joined in on the fun and we had some asado (barbecue) and birthday cake. The amazing ~~NICOLE~~ decorated the vegan cake that i made earlier in the day. Then we watched more olympix and went over to cami's house where we met up with some other peeps. And damian was there. and he's hilarious and drank all my boone's farm cause he's classy.
SO then on thursday I visited an old pal at an assisted living facility and it truly broke my heart and I was all grumpy the rest of the day. I'll talk about that later.
Then I picked up Bernice ~la mas deseada~~ at the airport and we hung and she told me all about her new ~~amor~~ and then we played with my rats. Then I passed out. Oh and Eric came back from France.
Friday was move to c-ville day, so i parked my car RIGHT up at my door, and packed some bags. Me and bernice and my ratties then roadtripped to cville after my mom almost started crying even though it's my third year leaving home... and I'm two hours away.
So then last night I ate some bougie korean food, and learned how to use chopsticks the bougie way (of course, for i am NOT a peasant,) then i watched some olympic soccer which was BULLSHIT! I LOVE ARGENTINA, but nigeria DESERVED the gold medal!! they played Ssoooooooooooooo much better.
So this morning i woke up at 4:40 a.m.... FOUR THIRTY A.M. to hang out with some hicks from parking and transportation. They dropped me off at this bench by Hereford (a dorm) at 5:30, then I just fell asleep 'til some garbage truck came and woke me up at 7. I was there til 12:30 telling new UVA students where to park their fucking cars. It was so pointless. Here are some pics. ENJOY!



My vegan cake in the making. (I wish I was on Ace of Cakes)

My amazing work...

Nicole's amazing work... she put a little rattie on there for me!!!

My vegan birthday cake with dinosaurs, hearts, and poopy colored frosting.

My mommy! and my (stick shift) civic! and my SWEET luggage!


1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

that's sooo adorable!!! your mom looks sooo cute behind your car helping you pack your bolsas!! good luck with your 3rd year!!!