Monday, August 11, 2008

MY LONG POST ABOUT MY WEEKEND

I’ve been sitting here trying to upload pictures for like 30 minutes, but my computer is such a piece of crap it’s taking me a while.

So I know this weekend seems really boring cause I’ve just been bitching about my neighbors (who are CURRENTLY having another rowdy get together on fucking MONDAY NIGHT,) but it wasn’t. I’ll just give a recap of my activities this weekend.

FRIDAY NOCHE: Made snakies and went to gypsy kings. Gypsy Kings at Wolf Trap is probably one of the yuppiest things I take part in. I only do this because… it’s actually really fun. You get to eat, hang out, listen to music, watch older people drink their Charles Shaw wine and get all silly n start rubbing up against each other. Me and jacy observed this 45-55 year old couple get tipsy and start like…grinding. Then the guy was sitting and the lady was GIRATING behind him… like against his bald head. Basically, it was hilarious.
I was there with Miguel who brought a huge wine bottle that was empty in about 20 minutes, chris blank and his fam who brought a bunch of food, my brother and his friend john who brought…nothing really, and jac who paid for my ticket (wooohh!!! IOU biTCH! We’ll see when I pay you back)
So anyways, the gypsy kings were amazing as usual, and we all had a good ol’ Gata time.

Then I went to cami’s and passed out there with Miguel cause mom won’t let gays/boys sleep over. HAHA jk. Just boys.

~~whole foods~~
me n chris
Jacy on her BB... AS USUAL
the GYPSY KINGS

SATURDAY: let me check my google calendar… oh so I went shopping in Gtown with Tegan and Cami. Since I can’t actually afford anything and cami owed me 15 bucks, I decided to have her pay me in the form of a new scarf and some new Chola earrings to replace my Amy winehouse earrings that I lost at cami’s house. I was like “cami, should I put these on right now?” and she replied “yes Stephanie, you really need something to spice up your boring outfit.” But I think she was being sarcastic cause… I was (still) wearing my high waisted black pencil skirt, (the same) zebra top (from the night before,) red flats, a red belt, and a black granny sweater. And my douche glasses from urban outfitters.

Then I got home and went to work. It was boring I think. Then we all met up again and hung out at cami’s house til the wee hours of the night. Also, we lost cami’s cat at some point.

cami modeling my new chola earrings

SUNDAY: woke up late, wasn’t looking forward to work. Went to another bolivian festival with momz cause they’re so awesome. Went to work. Went to cami’s… then went to watch pineapple express. I thought it was funny as hell, but I expected it to be funnier. Oh yeah and james franco is the hottest person ever. Especially as a stoner/pot dealer. Like… greasy, tall, sweet, naïve, loyal (okay you’ll get it when you see the movie.)

cute little girls
the most beautiful flag in the world.
another cute little boy with some older gatos
a FIERCE gata
This is my favorite part... now they're standing...

NOW THEY'RE JUMPING!! YAYY!

So then today I woke up too damn early for a doctor's appointment. Then I cruised around town in my dad’s 80s chevy truck and I was embarrassed and shit but it was funny. Then I came home, passed out, woke up, and went to work. And HERE I AM. Typing this shit right now. So enjoy. And I’ll TALK TO YA’LL HOEZ WHO READ THIS SHIT 2morro!! I’m gonna go watch Chinese guys in spandex jump around now. Cause I have nothing better to do and my dad just doesn’t get law and order. I wonder if the Chinese governments just…created these people. Specifically for the Olympics. I’ll talk about that laterz.

1 comment:

Jacy said...

Consider it your birthday present then BIATCH