Monday, August 25, 2008

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

it's 3:06
i went out
i didn't drink (or smoke, thank you)
i ran into someone who kind of ruins my life temporarily when i see him
and then a certain someone fell asleep
so i'm here
alone
playing with my rats
who don't really understand me cause i'm a human and shit.
also, i feel like my friends suck
so i can't really talk to anybody about anything
so i hafto fucking blog about shit
in a convoluted code that no one will understand because i can't REALLY say important things on this stupid blog
and talk to bryan about it cause although he doesn't care, he pretends to which is cool.
unfortunately he's on the other side of the united states and not in the room across the hall.
no, that's some spaniard who i don't know but i share a bathroom with.
his advice...
well it's too silly to post here.
lolz, bryan.

anyways!! i forgot hangers, so i gotta go throw all my clothes on the floor, pass out, then wake up to move my fucking car before 9 a.m. cause uva fucking SUCKS at parking.
and PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION SUCKS TOO.
and UTS is starting to suck too.
and NO i'm not tucking in my fucking shirt when i DRIVE A BUS cause i'm a fucking BUS DRIVER. and i don't need to look respectable or be NICE cause i drive a bus for a bunch of spoiled, rich ASSHOLES, so if i want to wear my booty shorts and be a bitch, then i can do that goddamit.
okay
goodnight
i will go forget the past 5 hours really happened!
byezzzz!
p.s. josh carter i love you, you are the TRUE gata fina!

1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

haha, are you sure you didn't drink?! and btw, give Pedro a chance, tell him you're friends with me...he loves me...he's from Madrid, be nice to him!! and yeah...I wish I was there...I'd try to ~cheer you~ perhaps even get in a gata fight with Aissoutou...quien sabe!