Sunday, July 27, 2008

uh oh...

so sometimes when i'm being stupid i write poems in spanish and hide them or throw them away or something right...
then my mom and dad found a SUPER DUPER PERSONAL ONE
on the table!!!!
shitttttttttttttt...
i hear a "stephanie, come here RIGHT NOW" and i'm like... what...
then my mom's like "what is this?" and i'm like... uhhhh... then i GRAB IT and run! and scream "don't read my shit!" then i hear... " so it IS yours!" and i'm like...
uh oh...

it's not like
"omg do you love me when i let you do me up the butt?" cause that would never ever happen anyways,
but uhhh it's personal enough for me to be embarrassed...


shame shame shame


anyways, i was GONNA write about how i had an amazing dream last night about argentina.
somehow i just just on a random street in argentina with my mom and i was just wandering around trying to find my way back to the apartment where i stayed and the family that i knew cause i reallllly wanted my mom to meet ramiro and martin and the whole time i was thinking... i wonder if i'll be able to see ale (pronounced ah-le.) and then i ran into some girl who knew me and she told me how to get there, then i saw silvina (the girl who lives in the apartment) and she kind of ignored me... and i was like oh okay... and i was about to get to martin's house then i woke up.

okay i'm gonna go kill myself now.
and rub aloe on myself.
and watch my rats play.
and listen to mariah carey.
buh-bye.

7 comments:

Jacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacy said...

Stephi belting mariah carey songs... its just soooo....weird. and not normal.

Unknown said...

awwww stephanie writes POEMS?!?!
jk jk

La Gatica said...

http://www.metrolyrics.com/dear-diary-lyrics-britney-spears.html

chris blank said...

what would an "up the butt" poem sound like? without reading the previous post the rubbing aloe on yourself sounds like thats ur way of dealing with personal problems. ill make sure to buy you some for your birthday.

Erick said...

In the future you need to blame your "scapegoat" more.hehe

speaking of butt poems.....
you should read my "booty jams"
i've writte, its RAUNCHY!

Wahoomb said...

Our Argentina trip is going to happen sooner or later!!! No te preocupes...vos!!