Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i need... a haircut

and a shower. ha
i want to get a hair cut to cut off all the parts that i tragically bleached exactly one year ago, but i don't know where to go. I'm also trying to grow it out cause i REALLY, REALLY want long latina slut hair, but that'll only take another 2 years or so...

these two hoes are my hair idols.

ONE DAY I'll be pretty like them.
ONE DAY!

they are also my real - life idols.
white looking "latinuhz" with mad stylez n shit
the red head is Dulce Maria of mexican pop band and telenovela RBD (rebelde)
and the black haired bitch is my hero Denisse Guerrero from mexican synthpop band Belanova.

and on the Belanova note, i might as well post the extremely depressing video that jacy made in SEPIA TONE of me actually being happy in Argentina... hmm. wonder when that will happen again.

the song is Belanova - cada que, and the bachata version is EVEN BETTER!!



p.s. just so you know, this vid makes me cry. so now every time you watch it, you can laugh at the thought of me crying. cause it truly IS... a funny thought.