Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cankiez

So before playing SIX STRAIGHT HOURS of rockband last night, i decided to pour a little salt in my wounds. these canker sores have been killing me for a few days, and salt usually makes the pain go away. Ofcourse, you're in excruciating pain for like 10 seconds, but it makes the pain go away for like, a WHOLE DAY or so. so here's some pics of me doin just that.





in other news,
My bro is leaving for Illinois so he's having a blow out party on Friday. who's in??
I wanna see BATMAN IMAX again sometime. who's in?
I have class tonight, kill me.
and considering i woke up at 1:30 cause i went to bed after my last post,
I'm starving.
k peace out

1 comment:

Rick and Jacy said...

gross. i had canker sores everyday for about a year. thats gross. why is your brother going there?