Friday, July 25, 2008

post - gay club

so i just got home from "apex" lol
this gay club in DC that hosts "college night" on thursdays. i lost my student ID so i paid 5 bucks. being college night, it was all sleezy, mostly high schoolers i'm sure, and then your usual gay crowd. we retired early cause i'm pretty sure chris felt really uncomfortable. His manger, coworker, and coworker's GF from Vapiano were there too. They were... a little more comfortable than Chris... to say the least. haha.
I saw two people i know, this kid from high school, greg, and surprise, eugene resnick. i wonder if he'll read this, but he didn't believe the two dudes were straight, then he asked chris if he was my bf, we explained things, then he got that hungry look on his face... you know, the eugene resnick "i'm gonna make you come out of your boudoir/walk in closet even though it's more like an ikea dresser that doesn't really exist" face...
okay. anyways...
i feel like more people are reading this than i think...
considering people facebook me about it but don't leave any comments... HMMMMMM
okay i'm trying to get back on a regular sleeping schedule and i might meet some gatuhz for lunch tomorrow at ballston...
so i guess i'll post some pictures of chris looking awkward at APEX tomorrow, and continue babbling on about gayz and my canker sores.

k k ?

LA Ink is on.
I'm gonna go play with my rats.
oh, and p.s. if i like you, holler at me about that party tomorrow night. (you know, the one)

No comments: