Friday, July 25, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY...

is august 20th. the same as miguel ~~blanca nieves~~ macigalupe's b'day.
but more importantly, on the special day...
PARAGUAY WILL BE PLAYING A "friendly" WITH SAUDI ARABIA
as a prep for more world cup elimination games (like the next one against argentina, lol)

so for my birthday...
I WANT THE SAUDIS TO GET SMASHED.

ALBIRROJA!! #1 FOREVZZZZ!!


in other news...
today i was supposed to sell my brother's furniture,
get gata lunch,
go on a bike ride,
and hang out with erick.

all i did was ride my bike.
yes, i sat on my ass ALL DAY with my father watching various programs and eating. surprise! typical day...

i'm gonna go shower now!

maybe i'll add a poll to every post cause i always ask a question at the end.
my question of the day is "what should i do for my b'day?"
other than watch saudis get smashed?

k
peace, land, and bread
~steph

1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

OMG, quiero ver el partido!!