Tuesday, July 29, 2008

THAI FOOD

I HAVE NOT HAD THAI FOOD IN TEN DAYS.
TEN DAYS.
I need fuel (thai food.)
I cannot breathe, i cannot get out of bed, i can't move my arm to shove another vegan cupcake in my mouth if i DO NOT EAT THAI FOOD.
i'm so desperate that i craigslisted the words "thai food" to see if there were any desperate, mildly attractive, older gentleman willing to pay for my thai food if i hung out with them. i know, i know, nothing is free and they would probably take my butt virginity after, but it's THAI FOOD.
i'm so desperate, i texted my brother who clearly hates me, and was like "hey, wanna buy me thai food?" and they reply was "you haven't even posted my furniture on craigslist." so that failed.
and now i just hafta go kiss ass to my parents to see if their (even more) broke asses can spare ten dollars to eat the food of the messiah(s?) ... THAI FOOD.

also, on this subject, my mom thinks that i'm whoring myself for thai food. she gets this idea from the little poem/letter she found. and NO it's not ABOUT THAI FOOD. i told her i was "translating it" for somebody. LOLZ. yeah right. i hope she believes me, cause if not, she's gonna try to sit me down and have the bees and the whatever talk with me, only 20x more awkward.

okay i'm gonna go cry to my parents for some thai food now...


6 comments:

Jacy said...

you said "thai" 9 times

La gata fina... said...

THAI.

Unknown said...

I really think you should post this infamous poem....

Erick said...

no u need to post the asian video again!.... this blog post is so like yesterday...old and boring

POST A NEW ONE!!!

Unknown said...

~LOLz~ you and eric love Thai food soooooo much...it must be the coconut milk

Downtown Foodie of Richmond said...

STephanie, ur freakin hilarious. imma need u to share that poem w/ me lol

PS
ur blog brightens my day lol:). I forgive u for stereotyping me (and everyone else lol) and exposing my lotion obsession. You will be happy the next time u need lotion, my friend :P.

PS
ur jap clip is really crazy...hope u werent sober but 4 some reason, i think u were...