Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday!!!

so, i'm awake, sort of back on a normal sleep schedule. my dad is sitting next to me telling me about the time he catered for a gay party. he was imitating the way "gay men" ate the meat balls... and i almost died laughing. (my dad is really old and paraguayan)

so anyways
here's some PAINTBRUSHED pictures of da club cause... i don't actually have photoshop.


i would go into more details about apex, but it was your typical gay club. only since it was in DC, it was more minorities. so 216 (the gay/only club in charlottesville) with... latinos, asians, and black peoplez. there were the youthful gays, the seasoned gays, the hesitant gays, the sleazy pepaw gays, the samantha ronsons, etc. etc. i texted miguel while i was there, and he was like "you went to paradise without me?!" i loled.

chris is gonna kill me for these posts.

i feel like i had more to write about, but i forgot. vegan's have bad memory supposedly. that would BE ME! if it's not on my google calendar, i really won't remember.

you know what is on my google calendar? BATMAN. AT IMAX. SUNDAY, AUGUST 3rd at 5:30. I'm goin with jonatron and jacy and crew. you're invited. it's so worth every penny of the 16 dollars... i'm not even being facetious.

and tonight's my bro's party. so there will be some stupid shit goin on there i'm sure. then tomorrow me and jac are hoppin in the SUBARU WRX and drivin to ocean shitty for the day. to reminisce on our ~~childhoods~~ ... / tan and eat boardwalk fries and ride the roller coaster. well, that's my agenda atleast. okay i'm gonna see what the gatas are doing for lunch.

bye hoez.

p.s. what do y'all think about making it... purrredezhilton.blogspot.com ?? chris came up with that... i might do it. cause it's funny.

3 comments:

Ricky said...

from the looks of it, Paint sucks. get with the program. either steal photoshop, or use the free GIMP. check here for details: http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net

Jacy said...

hahahah thats my rick.

Also, i'm impressed with all your recent internet activity. welcome to today.

Wahoomb said...

LOL...~el paraiso~ like we would belong there