Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why I Like My Shitty Paying Job

1) complaining 
2) seeing old drivers/hanging with new ones during my 4 minute layovers
3) flicking off people who cross the stop bar (JUST KIDDING public relations committee... jk!)
4) driving a bus? duh. it's awesome
5) PEOPLE WATCHING
6) EAVESDROPPING 
7) Befriending passengers who make me LOL when I'm bored. 
8) Being the hottest damn bus driver ever.  ~obviously~

I'm buying a camera ASAP because I have so many funny things to tell ~you~ but I want to ~show you~ because it's easier and more LOL-ey...

But for now, there's this...
This morning I overheard some bus passengers talking.  This one older black woman was like "why do people get the names of their boyfriend/girlfriends tattooed on them" to the white girl w/ the tattoo magazine and some black dude.  So then I was like "CAUSE THEY'RE STUPID OBVIOUSLY, I MEAN, IT'S LIKE A KISS OF DEATH... HAVING SOMEONES NAME TATOOED ON YOU JUST MEANS YOU'RE GONNA BREAK UP" 

...thinking about AMY and BLAAAAAKE, and also Amy's ex-boyfriend (she has his name tatted too)

and the women goes "Well, my daughter has her husband's name tattooed on her chest, but they are married and have been together for a long time."

and i'm like...

"OH... well yeah... that's DIFFERENT..."

lolz... as I really thought **he's probably cheating on her as we speak**
as we know... it worked out great for THESE TWO...

1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

LOLz, had you said that, she would have cut you