Friday, February 20, 2009

Dear Princess Riri,

I hope all is okay in your life.
I'd say, "I hope you emerge ~unscathed~ and ~stronger~," but if you're in a relationship with a guy who's 2 feet shorter than you, a moron, AND he hits you? bitch, you got some problems.
I don't know much about you, except 
YOU>>>BEYONCE.
Sometimes I wish Jay-z would just dump that high yellow/high class hooker and go out with you instead. 

Anyways, those are my thoughts. 

and also, THIS is not okay. 


I'm no ~celeb blogger~, but guuurl get this shit under control!

IN OTHER NEWS,
I've been making the best of my time having little homework.  Last night, I watched South Park and the Demitri Martin show with 2 amigos, and today, all I could think about was South Park.  
It was the episode about CHEESIN'. HOLY SHIT, HILARIOUS.
So the kids were getting high off cat pheromones, then they'd be trippin about the most ridiculous things like a temple made out of boobies so today in class, when I saw some slide with some soil compaction mechanism that looked like boobs, my head went straight to south park.
If you haven't seen it, DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, and watch this shit.  It won't let me embed, so just follow the link!


1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

Chris Brown is innocent...he was traumatized from seeing his step dad beat up his momma.

This is all bullshit.