Sunday, February 1, 2009

Luv U google...

I don't care if you fucked up on Saturday for 40 minutes, I don't care if you had a momentary "FAIL," I still love you, I see you every day... I appreciate you, and I can't wait to see us ~grow together.~

As I sit here, carefully formulating essays to convey my love for you in attempts to get hired by you, my love BRINGS TEARS to my eyes.  

If you were a man and not ... a concept, a search engine, a "lifestyle," I would have a massive crush on you.  I would marry you and be a housewife, if you wanted me to... maybe.  

If you were an important baby (like Jesus,) I'd be your Mary.  

You know what I mean?
I'm gonna go eat some ZICAM now and try not to get a massive cold.  
PUNK SHOW 2NITE!!
lolz, wish I had my CAM : (

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is totally hilarious and has made my day (and night). I've been spending fun hours reading your crazy adventures and it's priceless.

cabbiebabbie said...

is that you google? I always knew you were real!

La Gatica said...

you are *such* a dork

Wahoomb said...

I *heart* Google. I'm so glad UVA decided to switch UVA e-mails to GMAIL...it was SUCH a good move. I'm also super curious about who this *google* character is...he sounds cute.

Anonymous said...

Stop guessing you guys. Anyway, to work for Google, you just have to be competitive with your GPA, as they recruit mostly Stanford students (around the Bay area). They love all-rounders, so make sure that your extra-curriculars (and awards) stand out on your resume. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

This is effing wierd. :D

NIHAL said...

I'm quite the all-rounder myself, I'm on the seefood diet. Do I have a job offer?