Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIFF

(Thank God its Fuckin' Friday!!)

Remember "the nap circuit?"
I snapped some pics today, and when the guy in the yellow shirt woke up, he was like "hey, do you want the bigger couch?" and I was like "nah I like the little, thrifty lookin' one." 

Jk, didn't say that, but the kids on the circuit (minus this guy below, my NAME TWIN ~stephen perez~ who DOESN'T THINK its REALLY COOL that we're boy/girl name twins) are really friendly! Maybe I should make some friends in E-school.  
mis chooz
bein stupid
SEXY~~~ septum's sideways...woopz

My Prof. also loves me now 'cause I cried in front of him, get good grades on all my quizes (versus first year when I failed them all,) and I sit in the front. yay!

Think I'm going home for V-DAY.  Ladron and Latarian need to visit their Abuelos and Tia Cami, and my 'rents are my valentines.  

My thumb is still mad swollen, I'm gonna buy some meds today. 

I have a 40 sitting in my fridge and don't know what to do with it.

I'm going shopping for bathing suits with Clare.

Then later, I might teach PRP how to drive stick.  maybe.

Also, developments with PRP... sooo awkward/hilarious.  I don't feel like being SRS right now tho... l8rz.

No comments: