Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HOOOOOLY SHIT I JUST CRIED IN FRONT OF MY PROFESSOR

I was just going to my prob/stat class after blogging and drinking coffee (my caloric intake,)

AND I put my purse down in the front row and then this HUUUUUGE ASS WASP STINGS ME!!!
SRSLY!!!!
I am allergic to bees, so I had a panic attack basically, ran up to the professor and was like

I THINK I'M GOING TO PASS OUT

and he walked me to the water fountain and he was like ARE YOU GONNA BE OKAY?
and I was like... I haven't gotten stung since I was 4 and I went to the hospital...

I WAS IN SUUUUUUUUUUUCH EXCRUTIATING PAIN OMGOMGOMGOMG
I started crying like a HUUUUUGE pussy.

This was also JOHN DALLAS MAYBEE... if any of you know him... you would know how embarassing it is to cry in front of him... ESPECIALLY if you got a terrible grade in multivariable (me) and if you're definitely not... conservative (also me.)

No comments: