Tuesday, February 3, 2009

UHHHHH...

SO instead of talking about who this mysterious "google" is... even though I really want to know and am slightly worried that it's actually "google" because now "google" knows bad things about me AND knows that my GPA sucks because "google" has my transcript...

I'm going to talk about how AWESOME is it to play LITTLE BIG PLANET and EAT THAI FOOD.

LBP = game on ps3 (which only 3 people I know have,) in which you are a SACK PERSON and you're soooo cute and you run around doing cool things around the world! Makes sense right?
That's a little sackperson wearing some sort of hat... SO CUTE! I also really liked the music last night in "Mexico," it sounded like some Argentinian pop shit, or even Belanova but better... sooo good...

Anyways, I was also brilliant enough to not eat my THAI FOOD all at once... uhh yeah...

Man, my BEACH BOD for PUERTO RICO is... nowhere in sight...BUT WHO CARES!! I hear they like "CURVES" in Puerto Rico anyways... right... right?

RIGHT?


I gotta get another camera... I can't keep on living without documenting every moment with a stupid picture of something only I will understand later on...
~CONFLICTED~
                     ~BROKE~
                                  ~ STUPID FOR LOSING IT~



*** UPDATE

not that you care, but that song was actually CAFE TACUBA!!! yayyyy!
and the go! team is like... half of this soundtrack... 
omgz, I LUV LBP LIKE 10x MORE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have nothing to worry because I am not from Google. Maybe I should change my name so that it doesn't freak you out - any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I think you'd be better off trying to intern for us. After all, one of the founders of Yahoo went to UVA. Nice blog by the way.

Erick said...

omg I love Yahoo!!