Monday, February 9, 2009

an SRS post

In a certain encounter with a certain person who I will just refer to as "PRP" for now, I have learned several things about myself.

1) Everything I do is a mockery of itself in some way or another.  I also mock everything I'm into so badly that nobody really know what I REALLY like, just things that I like for ironic purposes/for the lolz. 

2) I cuss way too much.  It makes me come off as stupid, and not a lady ~of course~.

3) The people I surround myself with act like someone who doesn't have a college degree or some b.s. title or "prestige" of some sort can't have ...better ideas... more interesting thoughts...  etc. etc. than somebody who does, but I just... completely hate that.  I'm also saying this because I'm pretty much dumbfounded/fascinated by the fact that I just got "intellectually" OWNED by somebody who's never set foot in a learning institution of any sort.  Not that its cool to feel stupid, but I kind of like the fact that someone's actually honest. And that doesn't make any sense unless I explain the context but I'm not going to go into it... 

Honesty is pretty cool.

With all that being said... wtf am I doing with my life?
I want to get a 
W.T.F. stick and poke tattoo. 
Will this up my "alt" level significatly?
Or just make me a complete tool?
Do you guys want to vote on it?
/that would be so stupid.  is this guy's ankle gnar... or straight up stupid?

No comments: