Thursday, April 30, 2009

WhOa

I was just on this website, http://www.hostaldelaboca.com.ar/eng/eng_servicios.php, looking at rates for B.A. and the website just turned into spanish.  It was crazy.  I thought about it and I was like "wait, was this in English a second ago?" lolz. anyways...

Today was a really good day even though this week over all was/will be pretty shitty.
I have a final at 9 tomorrow that I haven't studies for (lolz.)
The good news is that... I'm done with classes and I'm going to Argentina for 2 months.
The bad news is that I need 1) a rat sitter, 2) more money to go on this navy ship thing that i'm kinda of not sure if i want to go on anymore 3) that I still have 5 finals.

FUCK MAN! 

okay but anyways, 
last night I went to the IMP ball... pictures will be posted soon and you'll laugh.  My theme was moulin rouge and i looked like a total puta.  the party was weird, they ran out of fruit early, the music wasn't too great, i saw some guy there from my major and it was awkward, and a lot of the people sucked basically.  SO THEN i went to some blah blah hipster party and met some chic named rina who's from wakefield high school/arlington and we just mad chilled.  
SO TODAY I did nothing until i got up and went to the grocery store... took a nap... went over to eric's and he and betty made dinner while i watched and did nothing... it was green curry with tofu and delicious veggies and rice and then they made bubble tea (WTF right?) Then spoke to one of the contacts in Argentina over the phone and she was really cool.  Basically, it was awesome.   Then I went to Andrew's to study concrete.  That didn't really happen... We had a great convo about the great things that make minority life growing up so great (such as the term "uncle" for your parent's cousins, (actually knowing your parent's cousin,) this ridiculous sense of community and family (and actually knowing your parents love you... lol,) gardens that our grandmas and moms have, great food, great, great food, and so many other things I totally forgot about.   (In response: yeah but they have $.  ... yeah it's like "hey man, i got a ps3" and i'm like ohhhh sick)
okay whatever
GOOD NIGHT!
 
*by the way, i realized that when i talk to people i don't think i know very well (or when i blog) i always say "I" instead of "we" when i do stuff in a group.  I'm just like "today I went to the grocery store" but i never really say with whom i went.  I'm usually with people.  Unless I'm home sleeping (or at times eating.)  I like people.  Okay, end.  

No comments: