Sunday, April 26, 2009

NEWS FLASH

I'm parting my hair in the other direction today. YES, my bangs will go from left to right instead of right to left.  

IT'S A NEW DAY. 

what?

Okay this weekend was a weird combination of really shitty and really chill.  Friday I chilled with some drivers and then went to a party on Elliewood and it was interesting.  

Yesterday was FOXFIELD, so I drove some friends there and I think Tegan's friend was thinking about peeing in my car.  I was like... what?  It was actually pretty fun just driving them there, then going to a lake w/ Clare and friend, getting sunburnt, drinking, etc., then going SHOPPING w/ Laura!  I got a demin jacket for 8 dollars! pictures later maybe. 

Then I passed out... and woke up and was like WTF am I gonna do tonight?  Then Chris came over and we took a walk and met up with Jose.  Then we ended up just chillin all night, it was CHILL!  And then I watched some PLANET EARTH and passed out.  

Now I have a meeting from 12 - 3... and another one at 7:30! YAY SUNDAYS!

Oh, also, my bike is back in action! I missed my green baby!!! Damnit, I'm buying a camera TODAY! (or...tomorrow!)

No comments: