Friday, April 10, 2009

A Good Week

To be quite honest, I don't remember everything that happened this week. I had 3 tests, which sucked, and barely completed the homework I had due, but somehow I still had a PRETTY GOOD WEEK.

It's weird, I feel like I have no "BFFs" anymore, but I kind of like the position that it puts me in. I hang out with people I feel like hanging out with whenever there's something going on/I feel like it. Ya kno?

Last night I went to see Katie O'Hare (YES KATIE, SHE RULES and her b00bz got my friend through 8th grade math ) and hung out with her friends who all live "on that side" of campus (the white, preppy, "rich") side... but they were all cool as shit and we chilled until they went to bars, then I went over to Jscott's and we all know where it went from there. (madden NFL, Lil Wayne, Nokomis passed out, etc.)

But yeah, today I woke up, went to the water treatment plant (I kind of want to work at a WTP or WWTP,) then went to a class where I remembered my love for MATHEMATICIANS ...

The sub professor was a ZANY AZN who reminded my of Arthur (luv u Arthur,) and I remembered how I really do love people that are exceptionally good at math... 

So then I went back to JScotts and borrow OC (pronounced OCKKKK,) their raging PIT BULL who basically lives in a closet.  So Suzie and I took him to a vineyard to run around and play (and scare the white families who were flying kites and taking pics of their babies to BLOG about later probz.)  He got a C grade at the Vineyard for being a fucker with the leash and getting too hyper (and biting my arm and leaving a massive bruise.)   Then we went to the downtown mall and had some Splendora's Gelato.  He got a B grade at the DT Mall for being well behaved, getting compliments for being so cute (via old couple who then made a face when I said "Oh, he's a pit",) and even whimpering when he saw a pit bitch instead of barking and flipping out (he was trying to get ROMANTICAL.)  

After I got home, I decided to drive a bit, and had a beautiful block 22 while reading GQ.  I'm at "HOPE, we know you've had a million reasons to feel gloomy," ... but here are some reasons not to... THESE are my top 5 (in THEIR order, not mine.)

1) FIVE GUYS IS EXPANDING, with 175 NEW LOCATIONS THIS YEAR.  I'm a VEGAN, and i LOVE FIVE GUYS.  
2) CHRISTIAN BALE AS BATMAN.  And I'll add IMAX movies, and TERMINATOR SALVATION to this one too.
3) RED BULL COCA COLA... haven't tried it, but it's made with real sugar.  And apparently goes well with Jack.
4) Demitri Martin
5) fancy (or "bougie" as I like to call them) potato chips.

and finally ... 
a direct quote from QG... 

6)  "MEDICAL MARIJUANA, NOW DISPENSED FROM VENDING MACHINES IN THE GREAT STATE OF CALIFORNIA"
 ... all in caps... hilarious/awesome/sotrue.

GOD, I LOVE GQ. 

And now... another night of LOLZ/ROFLZ/BRUISES
 
going to a show @ outback... then a party at a driver's house... then who knows what...

and KING'S DOMINION TOMORROW... 
listening to BLACK EYES, KD the whole ride there.

No comments: