Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh My God

Did I really just send my mother pictures of the 27 year old I have a crush on?
WTF I HATE YOU SKYPE.
Now that my mom knows how to use skype, I feel like I can just CHAT her... like my other SKYPE/GCHAT FRENDZ.
NO STEPHANIE. NO.

So tonight I talked my amazing friend into going to a show with me.  KARLA G. I LUVV YOU! She was like "I'll go... I mean if I don't like it, I'll just make you leave."  So she got me a JOOSE in exchange for some Camel Lights, and off we went to see LA CRISI and STRENGTH APPROACH, these italian punk bands (~ o sea, HellllooO~,) and I had a lot of fun.  I feel kind of bad because she got hit in the face, but she took it well, so I was like.... Tiiite. 

Anyways, I'm getting a camera A.S.A.P... I can't go on living like this. Alright, I gotta pass out.  Waking up at 7 a.m.!

NOCHES

2 comments:

cabbiebabbie said...

Karla at a punk show....amazing

Wahoomb said...

Karla was obviously wearing her 10 inch-heel stilettos.