Monday, April 13, 2009

THIS WEEKEND WAS TIIIIITE

somehow I ended up with a cigarette burn on my face... but whatever... 

FRIDAY - Cara told me to check out OBL on Friday, so I met up with her in the parking lot and we hung out with a bunch of friends and I'm stoked to live with her next year.  Then I ran over to 14th St. (I don't know how I managed this, but I'm assuming some nice bus drivers gave me a few courtesey stops...) and saw St. God's Hospital.  I was excited, there were tons of people there that I know and like, but I was like MUST GET BACK TO OBL.  Went back, hung out and all of a sudden CHANTEL and MICHAEL K. were outside.  It was awesome.  
Then C. and I got into thangz and hung out with some people in this C-ville band.  We just watched some trippy movie and sat around, and eventually headed back to her place in the rain where I proceeded to eat a peanut butter sandwich and pass out on the couch across from some naked dude who's getting married this week or something.  (I have ... no idea.) 

SATURDAY - King's Dominion.  Awesome, but the weather sucked.  Wish their rides were sicker, but "THE CRYPT" is the SICKEST non-coaster ride EVER... hoooollllyyyy shit.  
After this, I went back to Arlington and hung out with my parents and my rats and cami.  

SUNDAY - EASTER. best day ever.  woke up to my mom screaming "GET UP, GET UP, YOUR AUNT IS HERE GO CHANGE." (I sleep on the couch when I'm home because I like it better than my bed.)  So then I chilled with TEAM PARAGUAY (this includes JACY) + cami + saffi + miguel for like 2 minutes, and we all had a good time.  I ate a lot.  

MONDAY - Dad wakes me up to get inspection.  Told him I had to be at my 1 0'clock class.  He says, OK we'll be done by 10:30.  FALSE. INSPECTION/OIL CHANGE takes a fkn HOUR and I had to pay for new windshield wipers. GODDAMIT.  Missed pretty much all my classes today. 

TOMORROW - supervisor will call me to work at 7 am. kill me. test, lab, responsibilities, vommit. 

 PASSING OUT. GOING TO SLEEP. THIS WEEK IS GONNA BE BRUTAL.  

3 comments:

Jacy said...

Oh yea, i forgot you went to KD. i wanna ride some rides.

also, that lady with giant legs show was tight.

Wahoomb said...

Did Jacy ever come over after I left? I was so tired, but I had so much fun...sorry if I owned your egg plant hamburgers...they were pretty delish.

Jacy said...

yessss you totally left right before I came over.