Saturday, April 4, 2009

I wish I grew up in Argentina

I think I'm going to make my kids grow up in Argentina.
(unless they're black, in which case... probably not. perhaps brazil would be a better option.)



Last night was interesting. I went to see a love salsa band, and I salsa-ed with some old dude and some short dude and I suck terribly. BUT I can bachata... which is way better anywayzzz. Then I went to speed (the movie) party, hung out with some drivers, and headed over to nihal's to sit around in his basement and listen to his fuckery.

Anyways, MOMMY, DADDY, LADRON, and LATARIAN are coming to visit today, so I must clean my room, hide my vices, etc. etc.

1 comment:

Downtown Foodie of Richmond said...

woman u r nuts! unless they're black lol. I guess at least ur aware of these things w ur crazy self :P