Monday, October 20, 2008

Tegan's funny mistake...

Lots has happened the last 4 days, but again, I'm low on time, and this is pretty hilarious. so enjoy...

tegan: wanna hear the stupidest move of the century?

me: haha ofcourse

tegan: so my english class has 2 lectures and 2 discussions a week but i thought there was only one and I've only been going to 1 this whole semester not knowing there was another one on Tuesdays

tegan: and if you miss more than 2 classes your expelled from the course

 and so obviously ive missed like 13

they prob just think im retarded and dont go to class on tuesdays

 i realized last night
I emailed him basically being like i'm an idiot, i'm sorry

 

the email…

From: Tegan Sockwell 
Date: Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 1:03 AM
Subject: an extremely awkward situation

Hi Sam,
  I feel really stupid witting to you and as I explain this so bear with me. For some reason that I completely don't understand I had no idea that this section met on Tuesdays. I have been coming to only Thursday classes and until now I didn't even realize there was a Tuesday section meeting. I really don't know how I missed it and I normally am very on top of my schedule and work. I have missed only one Thursday class but obviously have missed a lot of other Tuesday classes. Is there anything I can do about theses absences or should I just drop the course? I turned in my paper and I think I am doing pretty well in the class otherwise so I really hope there is something I can do. Again, I understand this is ridiculous and I am completely embarrassed that this happened.
 
Very sorry,
Tegan Sockwell

 

**note the time… 1:03 AM

***Also tegan: omg i also in the email wrote bear instead of bare....

                tegan: im an english major

                omg omg omg

 

like… an hour later

10:23 AM oh good news i looked it up and bear with me is the actually right expression and that "bare with me" is a common misconception

  woo i skirted by on that one

1 comment:

Jacy said...

This is pretty funny. i'm lol-ing at work. so what happened? inquiring minds want to know.