Monday, October 27, 2008

not paying attention in class...

this weekend was fun, and I'll blog about it later, but right now, I'm thinking about MY PROGRAMZ.

These are the new shows I've been watching recently, and I'm super into them right now.  
It's all reality show trash, and I EAT IT UP. Here's a list of my faves.

1) CHARM SCHOOL w/ sharon osbourne
This show is just full of cunts battling it out to win some money.  They are all such classless whores, they make me feel like princess Diana.  

bitches to watch: 
LACEY - the bitch from hell.  her demonic nature manifests itself in her nasty pale face and gross ass hair. 
DALLAS- the negress with the attitude, but she seems to actually be improving...

2) The PICKUP ARTIST
I fricken love this show.  It reminds me of my ability to take nerds and transform them into hot pieces.  HAHA jk. let's not even think about that.

cuties to watch:
BRIAN - SOOOoooooooooooooo cute and ASIAN. and adorable. He's 21 and has never kissed a girl. omfg I would totally make out with him. I might friend him on FB. 
GREG - also adorable. I think these will be the top two

** on the next episode they get time alone in a dark room with a girl. basically, it's gonna be HILARIOUS.

3) Paris Hilton's MY NEW BFF
This shit is awesome cause it's Paris, and she clearly DOESN'T give a shit about this show.

hoe to watch:
Corrie - this bitch might as well be a UVA sorority girl, she's such a fakeass ho. 

okay I should probably pay attention in class now...

No comments: