Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A BLACK DOG

ON MONDAY NIGHT
ON MY PEE BREAK
DURING MY 5 HOUR SHIFT...


THE BLACK DOG BIT MY COOTER.

no joke. HJ saw it. OMIE BIT MY COOTER.

in other news, tegan withdrew from her class on the day of the withdrawal deadline. 
The TA never replied to her hilarious email until she sent him an "I withdrew from the class" e-mail... when he immediately replied from his I-PHONE, "I think you made the right decision." 

she also had to meet w/ the dean cause she fell under 12 credits. lol, tegan. lol.  
also, we watched paris hilton's my new bff last night and it was FUCKING AWESOME. 

2 comments:

Jacy said...

haaaaaaa me and rick watch that show ... no shame here

Wahoomb said...

I used the watch the Simple Life...de hecho I have 4 seasons on DVD...that was the "old" Miguel...ahora ya creci...lolz