Monday, October 13, 2008

FINALLY, break time!

SO this weekend, I finally had some time to chill! It's fall break, so I went home for a few to hangt out with momz n dadz n to watch the paraguay game. (and go shopping ofcourse)

I bought so much stuff, but I have yet to unpack it, so I'll go over that list later.




Here's a pic of some spicz watchin the P'guay game (and my amazing skills with my new camera, thanks to Jlee!)
 *notice Chris Blank's rosy cheeks
 *also, Pachito's belly is funny too
 *also, my mom's SRS face

Paraguay beat Colombia 1-0 and remains in 1st place 4 points ahead of Argentina. (FYI)

2 comments:

Wahoomb said...

you must be soo happy Peru lost 3-0 to Bolivia...right now, I wanna be Bolivian more than Peruvian...grr

Jacy said...

i'm stealing your picture for my blog too. heeehee!