Thursday, October 23, 2008

3 TIMES TO NEVER INTERRUPT

I had a discussion with my R.A. tonight about the way things are going at the Casa.  Somehow we ended up talking about people who have a knack for being extremely nosy and intrusive and bothersome at all the wrong times.  We came up with the list of TOP 3 TIMES NOT TO BE ANNOYING. 

1) WHEN I'M WATCHIN MY PROGRAMS.
If I am watching Law and Order, no, I do not want to talk to you.  I want to watch Ice-T kick some ass.  

2) WHEN IT'S ABOUT TO BE SEXY TIME
Please, do not walk up to the person I am with (especially if I am not very good friends with you,) and introduce yourself, then ask "Are you her BOYFRIEND?"  Thanks. because...chances are... he's not.  and I probably don't even know his name.**


3) WHEN I'M PLAYING ROCKBAND. or any other video game for that matter.  
If I'm clearly busy concentrating on getting the drum beats right and still messing up, I CANNOT CARRY A CONVERSATION AT THE SAME TIME.  If I'm trying to get more than 4 kills on Halo (never going to happen,) I really do need 100% of my brain space.


**note, does not apply to me. since I'm all booed up now n shit.
   HAHA jk it NEVER applied to me.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.