Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ALMOST A WEEK SINCE MY LAST BLOG POST...

And BOY what hasn't happened since then...
new updates in life:
   - reinstalled windows
   - new cage for babies
   - too much school work
and...well that's about it? 
   - clare discovered rock band
   - I discovered how retarded I can be when/if I get drunk 
  
The GATAz as a group are suffering, barely as unified as we were about 3 months ago.
there are several reasons why, but really, there's no reason to go into the politics of it. it's all just bullshit.

okay i was suposed to go get my camera and upload pictures but then i just got sidetracked by rockband for 45 minutes.... 
i'm workin on world tour, drums, all by myself cayse i have no friends.


and with that, it's time for me to go to class, then study, then study, then maybe sleep, then work, then study and more class!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ricky said...

a) i hope it's rock band 2 on an xbox 360, otherwise you're way behind and full of fail.

b) don't drink. you're already an idiot when you're sober. come on.

Clare said...

Did I discover rock band? Or did rock band discover me?

Wahoomb said...

The gataz cannot become extinct...I'm gonna have to come very soon (umm...in like a week and half) and unify all of you...soy la "glue" que necesitan...lolz