Monday, June 8, 2009

I MISS VEGETABLES

and I MISS BUENOS AIRES.  
I even miss THE BUMS in BsAs.  
I miss the MIERDA (puppy shit) all over the streets.  
I miss EL ALMACEN on Balcarce open 24 hours. 
I MISS PARQUE LEZAMA.  
I miss seeing blue and yellow EVERYWHERE.  
I miss seeing the next guy be hotter than the last .  
I miss la casa rosada and plaza de mayo.  
I miss empanadas que queso y cebolla (I can't be a vegan in Argentina.)  
I miss KUUUUMBIA.  
I miss seeing soccer at all times of the day everywhere.  
I miss BOND STREET (obviously.)
I miss my piercer.
I miss the city of the dead.
I miss the ferias and the cute clothes.
I miss the Castro's! 
SHIT I EVEN MISS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL TRANNIES I'VE EVER SEEN (even the crackwhores!)  


1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

~newsflash:

You haven't been vegan since you started eating shrimp~

LOLz