Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'M SUCH A PUSSY

So tonight I had to say bye to all my grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, kiddies, etc., and be it the sidra, (a fermented apple drank,) or the fact that I'm PMSing, (yes, I will have my PERIOD in BA, kill me,) or a combination of both, I starting crying like a pussy.  After everyone left, of course.   
LUCKILY, that means I headed straight to my computer to be on the internetz, my SAVEHAVEN, stuffing ALFAJORES in my mouth, (OH YEAH, I'm no longer a vegan... for 2 months...) and I opened an e-mail from Ms. Plotkin with this.

I've been laughing for 30 minutes. LOL, LOL, ROFL.  I'm leaving for Buenos Aires in i6 hours... I'm sad to leave Paraguay, but I can't wait to be surrounded by "KUREPAS..." the "pig skin" that (most) Paraguayans hate so much.


5 comments:

chris blank said...

LOL! Can we ask the all the gatas to make that their FB pic? Hope you have fun in Buenos!

Jacy said...

You must email frequently and tell me all about B.A. and EVERYTHING you do.

Downtown Foodie of Richmond said...

You're not a vegan for two months?? YAY!!!! you were finally forced to succumb!!

Downtown Foodie of Richmond said...

PS that pic is HILARIOUS!!!

Wahoomb said...

Arghh...i'm reading this a month TOO late...lolz, ~no me humillen

que verguenza, i'm all over the internet...lolz.

Evo has never looked better...se parece al Rey Juan Carlos de ~Espana