Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Next Tattoo


LB, La Boca, on my hand. Too hXc? Okay fine, maybe on my neck? Or somewhere a little less... visible? No. I like it on my hand. Once I have a "career," I'm going to get stupid tattoos that I cannot get in trouble for. (YOU KNOW, ONCE "I'M THE BOSS.") Yeah right.

Why am I blogging about this shit when I'm in a completely different place and should be blogging about that? Oh, those are my new shoes in the background, aren't they CUTE?

So in this town, everybody sleep during ciesta. Leaving me with nothing to do for 4 hours of the day but watch tv and eat ice cream. I've made a total of... 2 friends in this town. TWO. Both of which were technically introduced to me so I didn't do any of the socializing work myself. That's not me, y'all. THAT'S NOT ME! I MUST MAKE FRIENDS ON MY OWN. But, the two people are really cool! Mariam and Pablo. We're all ~going out~ this Saturday. Preferably to one of the "boliches" with people that have "pocos recursos" because we all know those people party harder, better, and longer. YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

In other news, I'm not around enough boys. Eric doesn't really count as a boy. Pablo was refreshing because he like... opened doors, walked behind us, walked us to find a pee pee room, made sure we were all taken care of. ~oh pablo~

oh, my list of THINGS I HAVE LEARNED IN ARGENTINA
- I have the same interests as most 16 year old boys (and I dress like one too.)
- TXT FLRTing is INTRN'L
- I LIKE BEING A VEGAN and I HATE DAIRY. Also, I MISS THAI FOOD.
- I like cumbia (soy negrita~)
- Idealists are pretty silly.
- I LOVE YOU PARAGUAY! !!!!!!!AGUANTE ALBIRROJA!!! STILL TOP 3!!!! SOUTH AFRICA 2010!!!!

///////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

are you ~la rica del pueblo in Santiago?