Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fútbol and Fernet

what else is there?

So last night I went to my first BOLICHE in Santiago del Estero. About an hour into it (at about 4 a.m. because it did not open until 2 so we had to reroute and go to a bar until 2 30,) I got hardcore nostalgic for BsAs and certain people ... sigh...

So then I made some stupid decisions (of course, I am a PAREDES,) and ended up spending the first half of the day (so until 4 p.m.) trying not to puke my guts out.

BUT THEN Pablo, our super cute, nice, local friend who stayed out until 8 a.m. and then woke up like 5 hours later to ref a soccer game invited us to go watch. So we went to a field and sat next to a bunch of dudes who were watching this game, listening to music, and drinking fernet. Basically, it was my dream come true and none of them were even remotely sexy (okay LIE one of the was super hot and knew 2 words in Guarani... nde rakore and yaja (spelling?) Shit I am at a cafe and have one minute.

DEJAREEEE MII CASSAAA POR TIIII DEJARREEE MI BARRRIOOO Y ME IREEE LEJOS DE AQUIIi

No comments: