Monday, January 12, 2009

VEGAN CHERRY PIE

no it's not a lesbian code word
(i don't think)

but it's the only way me and cami get over our depression, EATING OUR FEELINGS.

in real newz,
i made some friends with puerto ricans
and i got a septum piercing w/ one of them (who got a nape piercing)
the piercer is my neighbor, surprise surprise.
THEN I LOST MY CAMERA SO I LOST ALL RECORD OF IT.

so then i was depressed and ate my feelings.
oh and i hafto be "at work" in charlottesville in 5 hours
and i just woke up and i don't wanna go. 
I DON'T WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

It's so sad I have to go look up septum up in the dictionary...lolz, ~lsats~...too bad for your camera, how the hell did that happen?! you had some great pictures, oh well, new camera...new memories!