Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A note about my septum piercing...

CHILL Y'ALL!
IT'S LIKE A PEEN ON A PRE-OP TRANNY.
I CAN TUCK IT IN AND OUT DEPENDING ON THE SOCIAL ~SITUATION~

aiiiiight?

"septum" = bull ring piercing in my nose for those of you who don't know.  

In other news, school is depressing. i'm DEPRESSED.  ~~THIS IS MY CRY FOR HELP~~
just kidding. I'm mostly "depressed" about my "home situation," but being the OPTIMISTIC PERSON that I am... I just "don't give a fuck!"

but I'm actually genuinely interested in the 2/3 classes I've attended. I highly doubt I will like my classes tomorrow (concrete design, and geotech,) but I'm pretty excited about H20 4 D WRLD and "TRANSPO"

here's a pic of SCARJO with her septum piercing in 2006.
she's like a "hot" person isn't she?
I CAN BE HOT WITH 1 TOO YALL.


LET ME LIVE MY *alternative* LYFE w/o being **judged**
QUIT BEING H8RZ
"THE BETTER YOU ARE, THE MORE THEY HATE" - this girl's FB prof.

5 comments:

La Gatica said...

is this some kind of terrible way to make me come home and save you from this barbarism?
dont do itttttttttttt

Jacy said...

"THE BETTER YOU ARE, THE MORE THEY HATE" haaaaaaaaaaahahahah. i will never forget that. hilarious. anyway, ignoring your "alternative lifestyle", i don't find bull rings very attractive and i don't think most BOYZ do either, thats just my 2 cents (thats a white people thing to say) so think about it.

Wahoomb said...

Honey, I support you and your weird, deviant lifestyle, todos tenemos derecho de ser feliz y de vivir nuestras vidas como nos de la gane, y a quien no le parezca, que levanten la mano y digan YO o callen para siempre. O sea, I love men, and I love men who love men, y a mi me vale un pepinillo si el mundo me odia por eso, I will always be the way I am...except of course when I get appointed to be Attorney General in 20-30 years, then my sexual preferences will have to change...lolz

cabbiebabbie said...

I want a picture of it please. Can I tie a rope around it and lead you around? OH yes.

Erick said...

LOL