Friday, January 23, 2009

SOMETIMES... I like UVA

Today was a very good UVA day.  I worked at 7 am and even though I was exhausted, I had some good LOLZ on my bus.  I saw some old pals, made some jokes, laughed at some bitches, then got Starbucks and went to class.  After class I passed out in this e-school lounge and woke up (an hour and a half later) to a guy that was like ...
         "you gotta a 2 o'clock class?"
          "yep yep."
 "oh yeah.  are you new to the nap circuit?" 
  " uhhh... yeah I guess so.  I got some time on Thursdays and I work in the mornings" 
         " cool. see you next Thursday then"

Then I went to another boring class.  Then I went to this Google presentation about job opportunities with Google and this awesome summer program they have for undergrad students.  I fell in love and want to work for Google (obviously.)  I want to name my 1st born Google.  I would give up sexy timez for Google.  

Anyways... then I went back to the Spanish House and hung out with GINA AND KARLA~~ OMG GATAS!!! I was so excited.

Then I went to a talk about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and while I get a little emotional about these things, I kept it cool and I fell in love with one of the speakers <3<3<3.
Then I drove another shift and all was chill.  I saw some stupid UVa bitches because it's "rush" or some shit.  Then I saw two of my friends who were super drunk and I just laughed.  Then some guys got on my bus and asked me to go out with them and they'd buy me shots.  Lolz.  Then I saw this really cute boy and I acted retarded.

Then I came home and the fuckers infront of the Spanish House don't know how to park so I left then kind notes with little diagrams teaching them how to fit 4 cars in a space meant FOR FOUR FUCKING CARS.

and now I'm here. blogging. wasting my life away. hungry and shit. 

anyways.  that's actually a GOOD uva day. is that sad?

1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

haha love it!! I didn't know they had the nap system, that's so thoughtful of e-schoolers. And omg, Karla is back, hopefully she'll bring all the ruido (with her 12-inch heels) that La Casa has been missing for the past few months. Oh and ~thanks Miguel~ for forwarding me that e-mail about Google (you're welcome)...lolz