Friday, January 23, 2009

But then sometimes I hate it... (rant)

GOOD GOD.
IN WHAT KIND OF GOD-FORSAKEN PLACE DOES IT TAKE 10 MINUTES TO GET A GRANDE SOY LATTE?

The dumb skank in front of me took 5 minutes to order a "non-fat" drink which the cashier then had to explain couldn't actually be non-fat but it was relatively close so the girl was like "okay." Then it took her 2.5 more minutes to choose a fucking breakfast "meal" after asking the cashier to explain what each one (of about 10 options) was. REALLY? READ THE FUCKING SIGNS. AND DECIDE BEFORE YOU WASTE MY LIFE ORDERING.

THEN the dumbass barista who had a total of... 0 drinks to make before mine... took 5 minutes in making my soy beverage because basically she's an idiot who takes her hum-diddley-doo of a good time making beverages at a coffee shop where her only job is to EFFICIENTLY MAKE COFFEE.

I GET THAT I'M IN "THE SOUTH" BUT REALLY? REALLY?

Don't even get me started on the army skanks who can't drive SUVs, especially while on their cell phones. TWO times in the brief 10 minutes that I spent driving this morning did I want to massacre SUV drivers.

One car broke down at an intersection, and the SUV skank behind them didn't think to GO AROUND, so I sat through 2 light cycles because I didn't have enough room to make a left turn thanks to this genius skank who literally took 2 minutes to be like "OH SHIT, maybe I should GO AROUND." and THEN while in the driveway of an apartment complex that is meant for 2 vehicles, a dumb skank in an EXCURSION of sorts blocked THE WHOLE DRIVEWAY, and being the dick that I am, I didn't move. But then I immediately regretted my decision . Here's why... Skanks in excursions take 3 minutes to reverse due to

1) their lack of DRIVING ABILITY/INTELLIGENCE
2) the lack of visibility when your car is the size of a FUCKING BOAT.

seriously... why do people SUCK?

No comments: