Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom??

Pit bulls can't drive SUVs,
Hockey moms can, and DO, and cross the STOP BAR when I'M MAKING A RIGHT TURN then act like they're doing me a FAVOR when they back up, when in reality they just SHOULDN'T CROSS THE STOP BAR.

Pit bulls can rip your face off.
Hockey moms cannot.

I'm getting a pit bull next year...
But my mom will never be a hockey mom.

Mexicans and black people (and I) love pit bulls, 
Most mexicans and black people (and I) have never met a "hockey mom"

Pit bulls are cute
Hockey moms are busted.

oh yes, 
last but not least

LIPSTICK

2 comments:

Jacy said...

oh god not another PEREZ. i'm so sick of sarah palin. if you continue putting pictures of her, i'm going to boycott you like i did perez. this blog is supposed to be about you.

Wahoomb said...

If I was straight (o sea...never), I'd totally dedicate one of my private ~mast~ sessions to Sarah Palin!