Monday, September 15, 2008

My pretty little room...

Mommy and daddy came this weekend and cleaned my room and redid it.  It looks beautiful now.  Take a looky…




Other things,

     Miguel is coming next weekend. Mark your calendars.  We’re both estrenando our gatos. LOL

     My disappointment in UTS grows more and more every day.

     My school is actually going pretty well.  I saw some kid I hate get a 47% on the last (practically IMPOSSIBLE) homework assignment, and I got an 88% so that’s all the validation I need for the moment. 

    Parties at UVA are boring and awkward these days.

    I HAVE A COLD. UGHHHHHHHH

Feel baaad for me ! feel bad for me !! I look like shit and I’m tired!

K Bi.

 p.s. mark ronson and daisy lowe broke up… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

 

 

2 comments:

Jacy said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love the paraguay hat in the back. YOU FOB!!!

also, REMEMBER i was supposed to visit you on saturday??... FORGET IT. i'll come sometime...maybe in the fall when its nice and pretty.

Erick said...

mark ronson is garbage tell him to make his own music