Saturday, September 13, 2008

This is way funnier than you will think it is...


and only jacy will really understand.
SOoooooo LOLOLOL

oh and also, that B.S. I said last night was in reference to several things. 
1) I almost got in some fight cause some dude cut in line at MY pizza place cause he was a DOUCHE. I recall giving the guy a titty twister and leaving (or something just as ridiculous.)
2) while waiting outside for eric to pee, I believe I parted the sea of hipsters so that cris negron could pretend he didn't see me and walk like 2 miles away.  It was pretty fucking stupid.  
3) Drinking is so lame, I might give it up ~~forever~~ you know, except for the occassional cerveza while watching a soccer game.  
4) I was grumps for other reasons that I will not talk about, but WUTEV.

My babies are stinky. I'm gonna clean their cage before my mommy and daddy get here.

4 comments:

Jacy said...

you are just as happy as can be today

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 210 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are approximately 210 bucks on every page. But for all I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?