Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some People Are Straight Up Fucking Delusional

I know people on both sides of the spectrum... the "you belong in a fucking loony bin because you're so delusional" spectrum.

I know people who think they're gonna be the next big thing in music...
fat chance
Ironically, the only people I know that do music and might be hot are the people who don't talk about it and who don't really expect to get much out of it.

I know people who think fucking around in college for several years doesn't matter, and that eventually things will work out.
Get your head out of your ass, folks.  
I'm not trying to support you (unless you're my MariahCareyStyleButtBoy.)
...being at UVA is a privilege.  Having the opportunity to go to school is a privilege.  Srsly.  

That being said, school isn't for everybody.  Find some shit you like, do it, do it well, or... hope to God your mistake/condombreak will support you later in life. 

I know some lovely couples who are so delusion, they're in LTRs that are destined for failure (or atleast LOL-tastrophy.)

I know people who are depressed and don't do shit about it... this one kind of makes me sad.  But if AMY WINEHOUSE can turn things around, there's even hope for them...

I know people who think money will make them happy, but it cannot.  It can however buy my company over thai food...

I don't know where this is going, but I got homework. 

Too busy to blog lately.
peace

1 comment:

NIHAL said...

TELL IT TO YUR LOVERBOI FAGGOT.