Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh Stephanie...

Why do I do such stupid things?
My academics this year, 
my lovely, lonely, 3rd year in engineering school,
 are going much better than my first two years... 
No surprise there, I spent my first two years "adjusting" to college life, 
aka eating gelato, drinking with my gatos, and going to shows instead of going to class.

But sometimes I wish I had the personal life of a boring, white girl. 
wait...NO I DON'T! But, you know what I mean. 

Anyways, Tuesday I didn't finish all my homework but went to see Nihal's n Larson's bands anyways.  It was kinda trashy, but fun.  Nihal's band with high school kiddies was...ridiculous.  I was chillin' with some bus drivers, and I had a pretty good time.  I want to go into more detail, but I'll just sum it up with NIHAL PUKED IN MY CAR. 

After the show, I was bored and curious so I went downstairs and stumbled upon this "GOTH" dance party... It was actually hilarious.  There were like 15 people there... 

While I don't like to shit on other subcultures, these people were straight up... silly.  They kind of reminded me of those Lord of the Rings losers in middle school and the LARPERS in high school, only all grown up and with nothing to be a part of.  
Some of them had decent style, cause I think goth style CAN be cool, but most of them just dressed like SHIT.  But anyways, I met a nice young man who helped me carry Nihal home.   After nihal puked in my car, I kicked him out on 14th street, then went back to get him after "cooling down." He of course remembers NONE of this. asshole. 

GOTHz
Goths are like boring white girls gone astray.  

Anyways, 
This weekend is going to be a mess, but I'm looking forward.   

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you write on the GOTH pic, perez style??

SHAME

NIHAL said...

Cry about it. Oh wait...

Erick said...

ugh dont get me started on goths