Monday, March 23, 2009

"PUNKZ" h8 me

Why is this?

B/c I LOL when lead singers say silly things like "the futility of existence?"
B/c I "hang" with a local P.R. notable for a week then get labeled as a skeez?
B/c I laugh at posers with dorky sneakers?
B/c I'd rather smoke a bowl than drink a 40?
B/c I am obnoxious if intoxicated and make terrible first impressions?
B/c "punkz" make me uncomfortable so I act like a mega-bitch around them?
~quien sabe~
what.do.you.think.
what.is.my.subculture.

just kidding.

THIS WEEKEND WAS INTENSE.
  • went to nova, went to jacy and rick's bday, was reminded to stay single, avoid marriage and children, and play rockband for years to come.
  • slept through an important conference, bought 4 inch heels, and went back to c-ville
  • saw cabbie, miguel, and mike all visiting from out of town. passed out on a lawn. puked at a bus stop. at one point it was MIKE, MIKE, and MIKE, STEPHANIE, and STEPHANIE standing at the stop. UTS forevz! (sort of!)
  • woke up, wanted to die, went to saigon cafe, ate enough for 5 people, then did homework, and went to a show where everyone hated me but the last band was so good, i didn't care. (and the singer was spanish.)
okay, I have a test tomorrow... bbl

2 comments:

NIHAL said...

You care way too much

Ricky said...

if by "stay single" you mean "not get married", then rock on. if you mean "never committed", then you'll probably end up missing out.

and yeah, don't you have kids. the world don't need any little stephis running around.

emoticon ;)