Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stress/No stress

My life is pretty easy right now... no joke. Looking forward to graduating and not doin' SHIT. Trying to party really hard this summer and say goodbye to my youth... 'Cause let's be real, it's gonna be over quite soon.

The only thing stressing me out is my mother. She makes my life pretty difficult without even knowing it. UVa degree, no arrests, no pregnancies... I'm a huge disappointment, right? Sorry Ma, UMMA DO ME.


I gotta go back to school in 2 days. Not looking forward to it. My housing is overpriced, one roommate is pissed at me, the other moved out cause of her dumbass boyfriend, now I'm living with a rando-new age-natural juice detox- type from Seattle. WTF?
It's all good though 'cause I'm taking a soccer class, I joined a bball team, working too many hours a week, my classes are tough, I'm gonna be goin' hard (partying.) So, I'll be too busy to give a F about anything.

I'm gonna go appease the beast by trying to learn how to make sopa paraguaya...

No comments: