Thursday, December 25, 2008

POSSIBLE NEW YEARS REZOLUSHUNS/Goals

  • stop biting nails - i gotta do this
  • stop shit-talking - is this possible? nope...
  • get my ass to argentina - is this really a "resolution" ?
  • get better grades - i'm joining a "support group" for this... haha, no really I AM. 
  • lose 30 pounds... just kidding, but maybe like 3 haha
  • grow my hair out and stop dying it every 5 minutes - the second part isn't gonna happen
  • write music - i don't think this is possible, but we'll see
  • get really good at ONE shooting game. JUST ONE. (maybe left 4 dead teehee)
  • speak more/better spanish
  • get more involved in my "extracurriculars" 
  • make more white friends - you know, the reliable/good kind? hahahaha
  • make more straight male friends - the drama-free fun kind (no bros)
  • re-live 1st year during my 4th year, hello gabby and jackie 
  • ride my bike more 
  • smoke less, drink more... or vice versa? shit i dunno.  go sXe?
  • QUIERO VOLVER A PARAGUAY
  • be a better mom to my ratties
  • OH yeah, and last but not least ...
GRADUATE IN 4 YEARS... CAN I DO IT!?

1 comment:

Wahoomb said...

Mine Resolutions pretty much resemble yours, lolz