Thursday, December 18, 2008

I luv my dadz


We've been chillin all day
We don't even hafto talk all that much
cause we have all the same ~interests~
we can sit around and watch
   - I Luv Lucy
   - Animul Planet
   - What Not To Wear

then we can go eat FALAFELZ 2ge+her 
at Westover's ARAX CAFE

but instead of talking to eachother 
at the 2 person table
we both read NATIONUL GEOGRAFIX issues

and only briefly discuss *travel*
and our cheaptickets.com findz

then we resume positions on couch
and LOL talk about my momz
and luv my rattiez
and so much fun.

I Luv My Dadz
and I finally know what to get him for X-mas

(a subscription to Nat'l Geographix)


2 comments:

Jacy said...

dads are cool. especially latino dads, because they do NO chores and then the moms end up being the mega bitches. aww poor moms.

Wahoomb said...

Dads are the new ~moms~

especially yours

"Soy obviamente europeo" haha, GBH!!