Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Mom Still Loves Me

So over x-mas break, I accidentally took home my friend's bowl. I thought my mom had found it and confiscated it (which I'm still pretty sure is exactly what happened.) The kid was finally like, "I need my bowl back... if you can't get it, you can just buy me a new one." So I was like, fuck, time to pay up. But then I decided to just shame myself in front of my mother and be like, MOM, I need that back or I have to pay this kid. Because Latinos understand $$ as much as they do anger (and she's probably somewhat happy that it didn't actually belong to me,) she was like, okay I'll get it to Bernice for her to take tomorrow. I was like, LOL, thanks mom.

LUV U!!!
and she's sending me some veggie lasagna along with it.

LUVZ MY MOM!

1 comment:

Ricky said...

you're a disgrace :)