Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'M BACK. AND I'M BORED.

I'm on break until January 20th. I miss my blog. I miss sharing all the LOLZ and stupid shit in my life that I feel only very few people understand. I miss knowing my grown up friends read this at work.

So... in recent news...
  • There was a snow storm of a foot and a half. I played in the snow yesterday with Irma. I almost froze. I came home to a bottle La Finca Malbec and some queso.
  • I am growing tired of my mother complaining, so I've decided to switch things up by recording her for my personal LOLZ (and now YOUR personal lolz!) As soon as I figure out how to post audio on blogger, that will be up.
  • I'm taking care of Cami's nasty rabbit. My rats are SUCH better pets. SRSLY.
  • I found success on Craigslist selling this Longchamp bag that I hate for $60 bucks. I immediately spent it on AVATAR and a plate of Thai Food. GODDAMIT, I AM SO WEAK.
AVATAR WAS GREAT! I remember when I was like 5 years old and Pocahontas came out and I fell in love with Kocoum...

Well... That is how I felt about Jake Sully in his avatar form. It's probably the hair...

Well, it's time for me to sit on my couch, watch crime shows and drink hot chocolate. I have to wake up by 11:30 to make a trip to the Alexandria Whole Foods just for fun!

1 comment:

Ricky said...

i am reading this at work